We don't want your family to feel like you must settle on arrangement options due to your financial circumstances. That’s why we have multiple online payment options to help you plan the funeral that your loved one deserves.
- We accept payments online via all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can use our online payment platform to conveniently and securely pay by a credit card today.
- With eChecks, or ACH payments, you can transfer funds directly from your bank account to pay for funeral services.
- We offer crowdfunding for funeral services, memorial funds, and other expenses. We have all the features of other major crowdfunding sites with less fees.
- We work with multiple lenders across the U.S. to get you the most competitive lending rates. You can view the offers available to you, and it doesn’t affect your credit.
- If your loved one has a life insurance policy you want to use for funeral expenses, please reach out to us. Instead of waiting 30-90 days for the insurance companies to pay out, we can get access to insurance death benefits within 48 hours of receiving assignment form. We’ll also handle all the paperwork, saving you time and stress.
- We are able to accept payment for services via cryptocurrency, an online medium of exchange.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or want more information.